Reminder: Southbound I - 75 shutdown from Springwells Ave. to Northline Rd.
- Provide firefighting services for the residents of, and victors to, Grosse Ile, Michigan.
- Provide basic emergency medical services for the residents of, and visitors to, Grosse Ile, Michigan.
- Cooperate with the Fire Departments of the Downriver Mutual Assistance Pact in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Instruct members of the association in proper firefighting and emergency medical care procedures and study and improve the firefighting and emergency medical care capabilities of its members.
- Provide educational programs to the residents of Grosse Ile concerning the causes and prevention of fires and proper fire safety procedures.
- Collect and disseminate information concerning the causes of fire.
- Cultivate friendship and social contact among its members and promote and hold various social events.
- Solicit, receive, hold, invest and disburse donation, gifts, bequests and other funds for the purposes of the Goodfellow Association.
- Assist in the care, support and maintenance of indigent person and families and undertake such other charitable activities consistent with the purpose. Otherwise promote the general welfare of the residents of Grosse Ile.
- Do all other lawful things consistent with the purpose of the association.